If you find this position interesting and also meet the position requirements, upload your CV (in word document format only) on or before 19 October 2017.
- Contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Create and post social media & digital advertising content.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other social media to identify and engage in conversations of strategic value to clients.
- Contribute to overall development and refinement of digital engagement strategy, and to innovative social initiatives.
- Compile data, analyze and report on social media use.
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence
- Good Communication/Interpersonal skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the web, technology, social platforms, current and future trends.
- Must be highly organized, showing meticulous attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple projects and competing demands.
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Experience in social marketing is plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla
Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred.
Experienced candidates preferred, smart freshers may also apply.