- Software Testing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in all phases of testing within a development project
- Creation of Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Final Test
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Communicate status to project/product leaders and present the implication of test results on the overall project plan.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, passion for learning, and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of
- Testing terminologies
- Test process
- Automation basics
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation
- Working knowledge of any programming language will be an advantage
- Preference will be given to those candidates willing to work the night shift.
Experience - 1-4 years
Educational Qualification - Computer Graduate