- Project Coordination
- Lead the teams in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Communication at the team and cross-functional levels
- Work with different terms on resource capacity allocation and scheduling.
- Responsible for completing software release projects on time and on budget.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Delivering finalised software solutions to clients and monitoring their functioning on a regular basis.
- Prior experience in IT project management is a must.
- PM Certifications are plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, consistent follow-up on all ongoing activities.
- Flexible in work hours,
- Expertise in project report generation and resource management.
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Managment