Telesales Executive - The Optimists
We are looking for a Telesales Representative for "The Optimists" to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone/zoom. The Telesales Representative's responsibilities include contacting with Bangladeshi people who are living in USA as a customer, focusing on child sponsorship to close deals, and documenting information, sales record, and reactions. You must have excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale on child sponsorship.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone or Zoom.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat/referral sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, sales record, and reactions.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Sell products and place customer orders in the CRM system
- Meeting sales quotas.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at home/office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in any discipline
Salary: 20K - 30K (Based on experience)
- Good communication and sales ability is MUST
Compensation & other benefits:
- Festival Bonus
- Weekly 2 holidays (Saturday & Sunday)
- Yearly Picnic