Jr. Network Support Engineer
- Installation, set up/configuration, troubleshooting, implementation & upgrading Network Connectivity, Firewalls, Antivirus.
- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Work with Routers, Switches, Modems, Desktops, Laptops, Servers, printers and Video Conferencing Equipment.
- Server support/maintenance
- Provide remote support to the Users
- Linux OS, installation and configuration
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily health checks of all Networking Equipments and monitoring.
Skills and Requirements:
- Should be flexible to work in any shift
- Knowledge of windows, Workstations 7, 10.
- Knowledge of Linux desktops, server, file servers, AWS.
- Troubleshooting skills on LAN and other network peripherals.
- Basic understanding of DNS, DHCP.
- Knowledge of Mac OS, Installation and Configuration
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving, research, and analytical skills