Intern Software Project Coordinator
Project Coordination Sylhet,Bangladesh
The Intern Software Project Coordinator will assist in the coordination and management of software development projects. This includes working with project managers, developers, and other managers to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project plans and schedules.
- Coordinate project tasks and milestones.
- Communicate project progress and issues to project managers and managers.
- Monitor project budgets and expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation and reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and communication among project team members.
- Participate in project planning and status meetings.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and processes
- Ability to work well in a team environment.