Assistant Manager - Marketing and Business Development
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Assistant Manager for Marketing and Business Development team responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing and business development strategies for our company.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and consumer insights.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns across various channels, including social media and email marketing.
- Manage and update company's social media accounts.
- Coordinate and plan events to promote the company's products or services.
- Assist in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, such as partnerships and sponsorships.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure cohesive and effective marketing strategies.
- Keep track of budget and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Development or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and business development
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with social media and email marketing platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with budget management and reporting
If you are passionate about marketing and business development and are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our team!