Intern Software Project Coordinator
Project Coordination Dhaka,Bangladesh
The Intern Software Project Coordinator will assist in the coordination and management of software development projects.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project plans and schedules.
- Coordinate project tasks and milestones.
- Communicate project progress and issues to project managers and managers.
- Monitor project budgets and expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation and reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and communication among project team members.
- Participate in project planning and status meetings.
- Knowledge about AI
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and processes
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Internship duration: 4 months