- Design and layout high-quality websites from scratch
- Understand client requirements, and create multiple websites mocks for the clients
- Present, explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Work on updates and maintenance of websites
- Work on multiple projects with an eye for detail and quality
- Produce cross-browser compatible pages
- Researching similar products, brainstorming with colleagues to come up with ideas and design concepts that fit the client needs.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in graphic design tools like Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Expertise with Flash and Actionscript preferred.
- Good understanding of web browsers, their differences, and their limitations.
- Attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy.
- Above-average proofing and writing skills for web content.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, project details, and tight deadlines.
Minimum Educational Qualification(s) (any one)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Applications/Fine Arts or
- Professional course in Graphics/Web-Design/Flash/Multimedia/Animation