Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on the Drupal projects single-handedly.
- Plan, guide, and mentor the team members.
- Implementation of new technologies to the assigned projects.
- Maintain and improve existing code to improve performance.
- Coordinate with overseas clients, team members, Management and have regular meetings.
- Work in flexible shifts as per the project requirements.
- Drupal 7/8 experience, custom module development and custom theming.
- Experience in JS Frameworks (NodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS, MongoDB) and CMS
- Prior experience in handling International clients will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- 3+ years of Drupal experience is a must.
- Total-experience - 5+ years
Job type - Remote/Hybrid
Joining: Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately, however, this can be discussed.
Additional Benefits: To be discussed with selected candidates
A joining bonus will be offered only to desirable candidates.