Assistant Manager - Technical Operations
- Maintaining all resources on a central tool, platform, or spreadsheet.
- Running weekly resourcing meetings with Project Managers and Software Developers.
- Anticipating issues based on forward planning.
- Establishing resource priorities in collaboration with respective Managers.
- Allocating resource requests.
- Work on Client Billing
- Work with in-house tools to manage tasks.
- Join weekly Business development meetings to discuss resources and work.
- Channeling any queries to the right authority.
- Ensuring allocated resources are briefed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring overall utilization reporting for all billable resources are maintained consistently and to business targets on compliance.
- Work with the Manager on each team member career objective and growth plan and make them accountable for OKR.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical experience working as an individual contributor.
- 2 years of experience managing a team of engineering and/or technical operations professionals.
- Experience with operating systems internals and administration or networking.
- 3 years of experience building teams, as well as hiring and developing talented and motivated people.
- Experience working on regionally or globally distributed teams.
- Experience leading people through change while maintaining the ability to adjust to rapidly changing technology and make decisions with limited information.
- Experience with identifying opportunities to improve team efficiency and effectiveness through automation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.