Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Coordinate with HR Manager and COO to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Post vacancies on media and social media.
- Candidate sourcing
- Screen appropriate job applicants and performing reference checks.
- Timely scheduling and conducting screening calls.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to managers
- Schedule interviews with leads of the departments
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Help with Job fairs and career events
- Assist in succession planning
- Manages candidate experience.
- Work with the HR Manager to determine a market rate salary for each new hire.
- Focus on long-term recruiting strategies, looking for the future, along with the current vacancies.
- A bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-year hands-on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Knowledge of employment practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to do tasks proactively.
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools along with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management systems.
Location: Verna, Goa