Business Operations Associate
- Maintaining all resources on a central tool, platform or spreadsheet, for different teams.
- Running weekly resourcing meetings with Project Managers and Developers.
- Anticipating capacity issues based on forward planning.
- Establishing resource priorities in collaboration with Managers and associates.
- Allocating resources as per requests.
- Work with Project Managers and Finance Team on Client Billing.
- Re-assigning tasks where needed.
- Join weekly Business development meetings to discuss resources and new work.
- Manage financial/operational dashboards
- Ensuring overall utilization reports and business targets on compliance.
Skills and Knowlege
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Proficiency with databases, Google apps, and other business software.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
Educational Qualification: MBA
Experience: 0-1 year