We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic candidate to work in the HR Department and support day-to-day activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in Admin-HR tasks.
- Participate in the entire recruitment cycle.
- Follow up on statutory compliance.
- Coordination with Housekeeping and related tasks.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Regular Admin-related follow-up (in-house as well as external).
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Statutory compliance is a must.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use computer software and proficiency in Internet and web-based operations.
- Good planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving capacity.
- Should be able to work on flexible shifts.
Experience - 0-1 year
Educational Qualification: Graduation (Major in HRM)