We are looking for an ambitious, organized and self-driven candidate with a curious mind and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Installation, set up/configuration, troubleshooting, implementation & upgrading Network Connectivity, Firewalls, Antivirus.
- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Work with Routers, Switches, Modems, Desktops, Laptops, Servers, printers and Video Conferencing Equipment.
- Server support/maintenance
- Providing remote support to the Users
- Linux OS, installation and configuration
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily health checks of all Networking Equipments and monitoring
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of windows, Workstations 7, 10.
- Knowledge of Linux desktops, server, file servers, AWS.
- Troubleshooting skills on LAN and other network peripherals.
- Basic understanding of DNS, DHCP.
- Knowledge of Mac OS, Installation and Configuration
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving, research, and analytical skills