We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic candidate to work in the Admin Department and support day-to-day activities.
- Assist in Admin-HR tasks.
- Coordination with Housekeeping and related tasks.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Regular Admin related follow - in-house as well as external.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use computer software and proficiency in Internet and web-based operations.
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving capacity.
Experience - 0-1 year
Educational Qualification: Graduation