We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, organized, and self-driven.
- Participate in all phases of testing within a development project.
- Creation of Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Final Test.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams, and other relevant technical groups.
- Communicate status to project/product leaders and present the implication of test results on the overall project plan.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and passion for learning and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation.
- Working knowledge of any programming language will be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to those candidates willing to work the night shift.
Graduate in any computer-related field