We are looking for ambitious, organized and self-driven candidates to join our team.
- Assist the Project Manager in the assigned Project tasks.
- Research costs, the scope of work, data entry of tasks, budgets, purchase orders, production reports.
- Meet work standards by following processes.
- Work with technical project leads, business leaders, and Managers to clearly understand business needs, contract requirements, and scope.
- Prepare project status reports, project reviews, and team meetings.
- Manage several projects with overlapping goals and occasional conflicting constraints.
- Open to work on the night shift
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Confidence to speak to clients in person as well as using different communication channels.
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work on flexible shift hours
Experience 0-1 Years
Educational Qualifications: Computer Graduate
If you currently possess the requirements and skills mentioned above, have above good communication and interpersonal skills, are an effective team-worker with a desire to see the job done well, you may be the right candidate for the post.