We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, organized and self-driven.
- Participate in all phases of testing within a development project
- Creation of Test Cases, Bug Reports and Final Test
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Communicate status to project/product leaders and present the implication of test results on overall project plan.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and passion for learning and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation
- Working knowledge of any programming language will be an advantage
- Preference will be given to those candidates willing to work night shift.
- Graduate in any computer related field