We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, organized and self-driven with learning attitude.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Hands-on experience with PHP and AJAX
- Experience with database administration (MySql, Postgres, SQL Server), triggers/stored procedures, etc.
- Working knowledge of web technologies CakePHP/ Magento/ Drupal/ NodeJS
- Experience with payment gateways (paypal, worldpay, authorize.net, ccAvenue)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of the Web 2.0 development standards and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on description of business logic
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (B.E.-IT, B.E.-Comp, etc.)
- Masters Degree in Computers (M.C.A., M.C.S., M.E., etc. )
No of Vacancies : 2