We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, organized and self-driven with learning attitude.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Hands-on experience with PHP and AJAX
- Experience with database administration (MySql, Postgres, SQL Server), triggers/stored procedures, etc.
- Working knowledge of web technologies CakePHP/ Magento/ Drupal/ NodeJS
- Experience with payment gateways (paypal, worldpay, authorize.net, ccAvenue)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of the Web 2.0 development standards and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on description of business logic
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility and ability to multi-task
Educational Qualification(s): Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree from any reputed University
Required Experience: 2-5 years
No of Vacancies: 2