If you find this position interesting and also meet the position requirements, upload your CV (in word document format only) on or before 19 October 2017.
- Perform daily duties as directed by the Shift Coordinator and maintain documents for the work record and follow up as per instructions provided.
- Data entry and report creation along with participation in meetings, sessions, training, etc.
- Need to know formal email transaction process.
- Need to understand current “Best Practices” in the software industry and implement as well.
- Need upgrade your skills and knowledge to support clients and perform different tasks assigned.
- Good Communication/Interpersonal skill and work ethic
- Confident, flexible and Adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla
Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience candidates preferred, smart freshers may also apply.